Check out page is missing the state test on the drop down menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out page is missing the state test on the drop down menu

We are using the style 2 version of the check out and I have noticed today that the drop down box for the state is now blank. So when customers are trying to check out they are not setting the state and causing issues.

I also have a misalignment on my expiration date for the cards .

how would I go about fixing this?

I reported the State Text issue at the end of May
    Here is the response from Jimmy at 3dcart on June 1: "Thanks for reporting this! I'll definitely bring it up to the attention of our developers."

Hopefully the fix will be in an upcoming update.

Not sure about the Expiration date alignment.

Comment

Same here.. also, on my site / page, even when you tab into it, it literally doesn't respond. No change in color.. no highlight.. no drop down.. nothing. This will definitely confuse people, and I truly hope it gets fixed. 3dcart-Carlos and 3dcart-Henry have been very present in the forums lately, so I hope they see this / follow up with the dev team since they are working fast / furiously on some updates. This is pretty critical, and can effect the checkout process, where my research shows a lot of bounces happen. I would love to minimize any reason for confusion, or a loss of confidence on the part of the customer since this is a critical part of the process - if something is not working in the area where they are about to give their credit card info, they may think the system is compromised. Much appreciated..

Comment

Hi folks!

It looks like 3dcart-Carlos re-reported the issue yesterday. I guess maybe he was waiting to hear some sort of an update before posting here.
        In any event, I found his ticket and added my own notes to it after testing so we're definitely looking into it.

On a side note, while testing this out I noticed that - if I were to leave the state blank and unselected - the cart still prompted me to "Please Enter/Select your Billing State" before it allowed me to click Checkout. So even though the field appears blank and may be confusing upon viewing, the validation is still occurring and correctly prompting shoppers as to what needs to be entered.

I'll keep an eye for anything I hear regarding this.

Comment

3dcart-Carlos 3dcart-Henry Any news on this? I first reported this on June 1st, that is almost four months. This is an important issue that affects checkout.

Comment

3dcart-Carlos 3dcart-Henry Any news on this? I first reported this on June 1st, that is almost five months. This is an important issue that affects checkout. PLEASE HELP

Comment

Working...
            X