Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeanP
    replied
    I believe this can be done with javascript as a custom change, not something supported within the software.

Leave a comment:

• AmagArtwork
    replied
    No. That's not what I'm meaning. If I could use the number from the option's display order to associate with a specific picture in the additional images carousel, then when an option is clicked a different image could show on the main image. For instance, the parent product has an image with all sizes (I sell a LOT of liquid products). When someone clicks on the size they want it would change to the image in the carousel that is associated with the display order number.

Leave a comment:

• DeanP
    replied
    Can you rephrase this? It sounds like you're saying the product option display order is different on quick view, and you want the options to be in the same order as quick view.

Leave a comment:

• AmagArtwork
    started a topic Product Option Order

Product Option Order

Is there a way to use the number from an option's display order field on the product/quick view page? I'm wanting to change the main image and think I have a way of doing it with this field and still keep the other carousel images available.
Working...
X