Eliminate White Space in Header Above Search - Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliminate White Space in Header Above Search - Mobile

Need help solving a "space" issue on Mobile Rendering. Please Note, I am just experienced enough to get stuck.
    Please Refer to Attached Photos of Mobile Rendering for visual of current result. The Goal is to Remove the Extra White Space Above "Search By Keyword", shrinking the header overall Height, and Finish Styling the Header ( This Post is only to ask about removing White Space)

Brief Steps Leading to this Result.
    > Two Divs were hid from Mobile Devices Using
    @media (max-width: 750px) {
    .service-guarantee { display: none; }
    }
    @media (max-width: 750px) {
    .login-logout { display: none; }
    }
    >One Div was Added to Display on Mobile Devices Using, but not Desktops
    @media (min-width: 750px) {
    .fship{display: none; }
    }

The Results seems to leave the White space where the Divs would be displaying if they had not been hid. This is only an issue on Mobile Phones, as the styling on Desktop and I Pads does not involve the same styles. Am I missing some Code or Styling that would remove this space? Where might I need to Look in the CSS to help solve this issue?
    Thank you in Advance for any help or direction anyone can offer.
    Currently this is on a Development Site, to allow us to work on the template.
    Thanks! Tim

Could there be a top margin on your search div? Without seeing the site I don't think that I could help out any more.

Comment

Thank you very much for your Reply. I will look into that. I should probably look at all margins related to the Divs in the header I would imagine?

Comment

Working...
      X