Button Size On Product Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button Size On Product Page

Does anyone know how I can change the size of the buttons on the product page? I hate the way the different buttons have different sizes for things like 'Review This Item' and 'Email A Friend'. I want this buttons to all be the same size regardless of the print that is in them. I just do not like the look at different sized buttons.

Take a look at the link below for an example.

http://snag.gy/5xy3L.jpg This screen shot shows what needs changed It need the min-width: 185px; changed to 210px I do not know if this will screw with anything else, but that was a find from using the inspect element tool.

Comment

Thank you - one last question...I cannot locate where the css is for this setting. Im looking in my theme css and canot locate that one.

Comment

got it - had to change layout.css and upload to my theme folder and redirect in the frame template...

Comment

cdarmssupply Just wanted to chime in. I do not recommend having layout.css in your theme folder at all. In doing so it will no longer be automatically updated by 3dcart. So any updates you will have to do manually, nor will 3dcart support the file outside of the common folder. Any changes that you make to css from layout.css you just need to put into your active primary css file default.css or default_modified.css (usually this is your active file). Any duplicate rules in the active primary css file will overwrite the rule in layout.css.
          TheCartDesigner.com
          Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
          100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by thecartdesigner View Post
            cdarmssupply Just wanted to chime in. I do not recommend having layout.css in your theme folder at all. In doing so it will no longer be automatically updated by 3dcart. So any updates you will have to do manually, nor will 3dcart support the file outside of the common folder. Any changes that you make to css from layout.css you just need to put into your active primary css file default.css or default_modified.css (usually this is your active file). Any duplicate rules in the active primary css file will overwrite the rule in layout.css.

This tidbit would be a nice piece of info the tech support guy could have shared.

So what your saying is take that one little piece of css code and just add it to the default_modified.css file and that will overwrite the code in the layout.css?

Comment

that worked - thanks for the help, it is really appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by cdarmssupply View Post

This tidbit would be a nice piece of info the tech support guy could have shared.

So what your saying is take that one little piece of css code and just add it to the default_modified.css file and that will overwrite the code in the layout.css?
                I meant to tell you that, but I completely forgot! yep all that has to move is that bit of code , my apologies!

Comment

Working...
                X