Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a reasonable timetable for a template re-design?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a reasonable timetable for a template re-design?

Hi all,

I'm just trying to gauge my expectations here. We want to have our home page re-designed, along with the product and category pages. What's a reasonable estimate, 3 months, 6 months, a year?

We already have a fleshed out mock-up of how we want the site to look, so in my view there won't be a lot of 'design', just coding and implementation.

why not just get another template?

Comment

If you have the mockups already done, most of the work is already complete. With solid mockups and nothing else to do but code - I'd say a couple/three weeks. This is also assuming you have someone familiar with the templates and 3dcart's quirks. If you are looking for a developer, pm me. I'd love to hear more about your project.

Comment

Contact thecartdesigner.com thecartdesigner (Shaun). He is very fast, reasonable and does great work. We love his stuff.

Comment

If you want to be safe, I'd say about 1 month! Things go wrong all the time or you run into stuff.

I'm finishing this site up after 2 months: http://suncoastdiesel-com.3dcartstores.com/

If you're looking for someone to tackle it, hit me up! :)
          Designer, musician
          3DCart sites
          www.fireflyaz.com
          www.activeprintmedia.com

Want something designed? [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X