Responsive design conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Responsive design conversion

I've been procrastinating on upgrading to a responsive template because of all the little custom mods I've added to my 3dC template over the past 2 years (haven't kept good documentation on what changes I have done on the fly). Can anyone who has upgraded to a responsive template tell me if it was worth the effort and expense, in terms of increased sales
    Jim

I am in the exact same boat. I am curious to see what others say.

Comment

This is a little like closing the barn door... but whenever you make any changes in the future, even 1 character, document it and make a backup copy. Murphy is just waiting to zing you if you give him a chance.

I was fortunate enough to get a responsive template built before I mucked around too much. I used The Cart Designer, Shaun Hemmesch <[email protected]> for mine. He is absolutely tops! Contact him to see what can be done to get you into a responsive template, and hopefully, not lose too much of your changes.

Comment

Yes, I have had conversations with Shaun and will most likely use him if I move forward. I'm more interested in hearing from those who have migrated to a responsive template - did it increase visitors & sales?
        Jim

Comment

I went responsive and really haven't seen an uptick in sales/visitors, etc. It's remained about the same except I've had people complain about about the site on a mobile device, they havent liked their experience. I deal with "gear heads" as some would call them. Some are real computer savvy, some not so much

Comment

Working...
          X