Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elightbox
    replied
    The V2 is the newest checkout page. I believe it is a big improvement over the original checkout-singlepage.html. You still have to customize it a bit, but much better.

Leave a comment:

• cjs1112
    replied
    Perfect. Thanks for the reply, jleclair!

One other question for this thread... In my common templates folder I have both a checkout-singlepage.html file and a checkout-singlepage-v2.html file. Is checkout-singlepage-v2.html something everyone has (like an update from 3dCart)? Or is this some wonky file that I need to ask my client if they created?

Bottom line is that I need to update our checkout page template and I now need to know if I should copy/modify the "normal" template, or this "v2" one.

Leave a comment:

• jleclair
    replied
    Yes, the common template files are fallbacks as you suspect.

Leave a comment:

• cjs1112
    started a topic Template Files Hierarchy

Template Files Hierarchy

Hello,

We are currently using a custom template. When I FTP into the site, I can see the custom template folder, which only contains a few files.

I assume that the system first looks in the custom template folder, then whatever templates it doesn't find there it looks for in the "common-html5" folder. So if I copy checkout-singlepage.html into the custom folder, this copy will be used and the one in "common-html5" will be ignored.

Is this accurate?
Working...
X