Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know how to make video on the product pages pop out (or just look better)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know how to make video on the product pages pop out (or just look better)

We are creating all new product videos and just for a test I loaded up some video using 'Video' in the images tab on the product page - https://www.vewdo.com/Vew-Do-Longboa...Rock_p_17.html

Seems pretty bad. Does anybody have know if it's possible to have it open up bigger plus also actually be responsive.

Wow, what's bad about it? I thought it was a good video, at least on my end

Comment

Think I'd like the videos to just pop out more and be a native size. On my set up it looks a little squashed vertically.

Really it would be cool if you clicked video and it opened in a pop out like soft add to cart uses.

Comment

I think most folks know they can click the expand icon and get full screen - or click the YouTube icon and watch it there. I just wish I could add videos -- apparently my theme doesn't support the icon to select the video properly.
        Joe Arbogast
        http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

I just put the video directly in the Description field: You can control the size with the width and height attributes. It scales fine for mobile.
          <iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xxxxxx?rel=0&autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="">
          </iframe>

Comment

Spesh I have a few rebuilt listing page elements I will be releasing with my store relaunch soon. I will send you a PM in regards to the video

Thanks,
            Shaun
            TheCartDesigner.com
            Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
            100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X