Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mbeinke
    replied
    thecartdesigner Is it possible to recieve a PM as well? I am having the same issues.

Leave a comment:

• ebeegirl
    replied
    Shaun at thecartdesigner is the guy to see - he tweaked our site so now on mobile it is great!

Leave a comment:

• Littlebluebirdtoys
    replied
    thecartdesigner

I'm having this exact same problem. I opened a ticket but it seems that everyone else here is happy with your PM. Help please!

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    ebeegirl You are very welcome

Leave a comment:

• ebeegirl
    replied
    thecartdesigner thanks for the quick help! our website subcategories on a mobile device now look fabulous! Worth every penny - saved us a ton of time spinning around banging out heads - just saying THANKS!

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    favco PM Sent

Leave a comment:

• favco
    replied
    Would also like to know how to change this to use the images instead. Do not like the drop down at all.

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    ebeegirl PM Sent

Leave a comment:

• ebeegirl
    replied
    hey CartDesigner - guess what same issue here as a customer just brought it to our attention. No way to get to 1st subcategory that is preselected. Any help would be appreciated
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Sorry, I have been getting my daughter set up at college so a lot of in/out of town going on. I will send you a PM in regards to the issue

Leave a comment:

• scase1024
    replied
    thecartdesigner - Can you please let me know what I need to do to change my mobile site so that my sub-category dropdown is replaced with images? Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• scase1024
    replied
    I'm currently having this same problem with my mobile site. Can you provide me insight as to what I need to change? I have images set for my categories so I can switch to them but I'm not sure what I need to change and where.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    vdcusa Doesn't really matter if you have images set. All depends on the field of business. I will send you a PM

Leave a comment:

• vdcusa
    replied
    Hello, maybe you have a suggestion for our site. The subcategory display on mobile is worthless. We do not currently have images set for categories or subcategories.
    www.vitamindiscountcenter.com

Thank You

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Just sent a response off to you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X