Right Banner Content showing at bottom of left banner - V4001-html5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Banner Content showing at bottom of left banner - V4001-html5

Right now, I'm using the standard V40001 template and was playing around with switching to the responsive version. I noticed, however, that the content in my right banner (top sellers and a military discount logo) are showing in the bottom left of the page. I tried going into the design editor and dragging the content to the right side, but it won't stick. It is almost acting like there is an unmatched div or something in the template. Thinking this could have been a somehow damaged template file so I set up a demo store and am seeing the same thing.

http://9161113379192.3dcart.net/

Any thoughts as to what is causing this??

jnnjr A lot of templates will have the global left/right banners stacked on top of each other. Just depends on when it was built by 3dcart. The V40001 is not a good template to test with as it is the oldest html5 template and there have been many many code/layout advancements since the 1st series of HTML5 templates were released. Try a couple newer templates.

Make sure also that after you change templates that you are clearing browser cache / store cache and refreshing to make sure you are seeing the current coding.

Hope this helps.
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

thecartdesigner Thank you for the note. How are we supposed to know which templates are newer vs older HTML5 templates?

Comment

Older 1st rollout templates in 2014 were below (as far as I can remember)

1. Anything with V#-html5 is dated
        2.heritage-html5
        3.makroffice-html5
        4.nycflat-html5
        5.monogramtown-html5
        6.metropole-html5
        7.taylorqlique-html5
        8.wavotion-html5

Those are the initial release themes I can recall in 2014. This however doesn't mean that they didn't have the banners in the correct areas. It is just that they were very random in design process when first starting html5.
        TheCartDesigner.com
        Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
        100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

thecartdesigner Thank you for the heads up. I'll look at some of the others.

Comment

Working...
          X