Search Button Wonky on Custom Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Button Wonky on Custom Template

Pulling my hair out on something simple. I am not sure how long this has been this way - I am certain that I created the issue with some sort of frame.html modification and didn't notice it, but now I can't figure it out....

Website is http://www.soloperformance.com

Problem (see attached): My search button (the orange box) is in the wrong place, below the search box instead of to the right of it. It is also missing the search icon.

https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/2/AAC...36&size_mode=3

Shawn at TheCartDesigner did this template for me and I am certain it was fine when delivered, though I am not 100% if the button had a search icon or "Go" in it. It seems to do it in Chrome and Edge. I don't have FF loaded to test with.

My Famre.hrml code is attached.

I appreciate any advice on what is surely a simple issue that I am overlooking.

Thanks,

DaveW
    Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
    Last edited by DaveW; 02-06-2017, 03:31 PM.

DaveW the path to search image is incorrect. replace current path with this url("/assets/templates/solotime-html5/images/search-btn.png") no-repeat scroll center center #ff6600 in your css by searching .search-box input[type="submit"]
    tangopixel.com
    Website Design and Development

Comment

also add this to your same css position:absolute; right: 0;
      tangopixel.com

Comment

your css will be something like this

.search-box input[type="submit"] {
        background: url(/assets/templates/solotime-html5/images/search-btn.png) no-repeat scroll center center #ff6600;
        border: 0 solid;
        color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
        cursor: pointer;
        font-family: Arial,sans-serif;
        font-size: 15px;
        font-weight: bold;
        height: 35px;
        margin: 0;
        width: 35px;
        position: absolute;
        right: 0;
        }
        tangopixel.com

Comment

DaveW

Hey Dave!,

LOL, a lot has changed since your template was done in 2014 although the path and the button shouldn't have changed. You can just send me an email directly [email protected] and always happy to get you fixed [email protected], @tang---- oops, I mean cartexpert No worries, I still support all of my customers and work even after 3 years...lol
          TheCartDesigner.com
          Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
          100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X