Box Around Subcatagories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box Around Subcatagories

Wondering if this is possible and if so if anyone knows how to do it.

I would like to seperate the subcatagories so they stand out a bit. I would like to put a box around that section and maybe add a subtle background color inside the box. Can this be done?

Trying to post a picture but it seems to meet the file size limit the image would be about 1 inch wide
    Last edited by cdarmssupply; 02-24-2017, 07:35 PM.

cdarmssupply Yes it can be done with some css. you can style it however you want. something like this https://www.screencast.com/t/D3eEspqc1i
    tangopixel.com
    Website Design and Development

Comment

That is what I am looking for - maybe even add a thin border around the box as well. Can you point me in the right direction as to where to code this and where I can get the coding?

Comment

cdarmssupply to do that add this css

#subcategoriesBlock { border: 1px solid; padding: 5px; } (you can style the border or replace it with background property, whatever you like)

add this line of code in you listing template <div class="clear"></div> right after the div with class sub-categories-format is closing

I hope this will help

tangopixel.com

Comment

Thank you - going to ry this tonight.

Comment

I think I am in the correct template './assets/templates/black-eagle-html5-premium/listing_0.html' - I cannot locate anything that says sub-catagories-format

Comment

cdarmssupply you are in listing_0.html which is your product page. you need to look for category template and file should be category_0.html if you using default category template.
              tangopixel.com

Comment

Thank you...

Comment

Working...
                X