Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    cdarmssupply Have you made any changes to your store today? It looks like your main menu has gone missing.

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    cdarmssupply Were they able to fix the issue?

Leave a comment:

• cdarmssupply
    replied
    I am on 7.5

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    cdarmssupply Glad they are on it. Quick question. What version is your store on? They are rolling out 7.5 and am wondering if that caused the issue

Leave a comment:

• cdarmssupply
    replied
    I should have been more clear - I know how to edit and setup the banner area however when I tried to make changes there nothing saved. Not even getting to the part where I setup what pages I wanted the banners on - just the actual Content - Header/Footer - global Left....nothing saved in there. I finally heard back from 3Dcart and they are having the same issue so it was not something I was doing there is an issue not allowing me to save anything and they are working on it.

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    cdarmssupply If you want to use your banners I suggest using only 1 (you actually only have the left global available in your template) and make sure it is not placed on the view cart, or checkout. Those are the pages where you don't want anything to pull the customer away from the direction of ordering.

So in your admin panel under Content--> header & footer: you are entering things in those global areas and nothing is saving after hitting save in the top right of that page? Just want to make sure I am clear in your process. Shouldn't be an issue but have you tried a different browser?

Leave a comment:

• cdarmssupply
    started a topic Cannot save Global Left/Right Banners

Cannot save Global Left/Right Banners

I want to start using the left and right banners on my page however whenever I go into the global left or right banner area nothing saves.

Regardless if I try to save a picture or just type a single word - I hit save, screen refreshes, and nothing is there. Tried contacting support via chat and it has been almost 4 hours with no response.
Working...
X