Announcement

Collapse

Posting Rules

Posting Rules
This forum was created to help 3dcart users share tips on getting the best out of the service, offer knowledge and experiences about e-commerce in general, and to promote a positive environment in which our merchants can request/dispense advice regarding best practices.

The forum was not created for 3dcart users to submit requests for customer support. Any support related thread will be removed and a support ticket will be placed on your behalf. If you have technical difficulties please visit http://support.3dcart.com.

The 3dcart forum is also not intended to be a medium in which to express dissatisfaction about 3dcart’s service, policies or its management and staff. Threads of this nature will also be removed from the forum. If a support issue with your 3dcart store was not resolved in a satisfactory manner; or if you feel that a particular 3dcart offering/policy is not to your liking, please let us know by emailing ceo@3dcart.com so we can address your concerns directly.

Again, our purpose is to cultivate a positive learning environment for our merchants rather than platform in which to express grievances.

Very Important Rules:
• Never give away your store administration login/password in this forum.

Should you need technical help, please let 3dcart staff help.
Also, please be aware that 3dcart staff will NEVER need to ask for your 3dcart related passwords.

General Rules:
• While debate and discussion are acceptable, we will never tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
• Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsensical posts, or similar postings.
• Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
• Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
• We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature.
• Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping posts.
• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
• Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
• We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
• We also reserve the right to remove postings which are in violation of our specified posting rules
• Also, while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
• You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
• You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
• We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system, but will not be able to participate in the forum.
See more
See less

Google Trusted Stores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HGalindez The ratings is the only element in Google Trusted Stores that is transferred Google Customer Reviews to my knowledge but as JoeBTI mentioned I do believe they changed the minimum from 30 to 150 reviews in order to show
    TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter
    **TIP THE "HELP" JAR**

Comment

I got the badge to show at lower right at www.caoh.com. Its showing with no rating available as I have no reviews yet. I cannot get the opt in module to work on step 4 checkout thank you! I place the script below in checkout-step4.html in Templates - any advice?

<!-- BEGIN GCR Opt-in Module Code -->
      <script src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js?onload=renderOptIn"
      async defer>
      </script>

<script>
      window.renderOptIn = function() {
      window.gapi.load('surveyoptin', function() {
      window.gapi.surveyoptin.render(
      {
      // REQUIRED
      "merchant_id": ######,
      "order_id": "orderid",
      "email": "email",
      "delivery_country": "billing_country",
      "estimated_delivery_date": "delivery_date",

// OPTIONAL
      "opt_in_style": "CENTER_DIALOG"
      });
      });
      }
      </script>
      <!-- END GCR Opt-in Module Code -->

<!-- BEGIN GCR Language Code -->
      <script>
      window.___gcfg = {
      lang: 'en_US'
      };
      </script>
      <!-- END GCR Language Code -->

Comment

kelly "estimated delivery date" does not have a recognizable parameter to add in 3dcart. This is one of the issues that should be addressed with the new module
        TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter
        **TIP THE "HELP" JAR**

Comment

Humm its a variable in the templates: https://www.3dcart.com/Guide/templat...html#variables
          ttps://www.3dcart.com/Guide/templat...html#variables
          Last edited by kelly; 04-30-2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

kelly Yes the variable is available on certain templates. But the variable does not exist in checkout step 4 template
            TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter
            **TIP THE "HELP" JAR**

Comment

OK I have 4.7 - got it showing in right hand corner - survey request came up on test order. But what do I do about Estimated Days to Deliver variable - I put 5 in but would should be the correct handing?

Comment

Is the Reviews badge supposed to be only about half the size it was? It looks half-hidden on our site.
                Joe Arbogast
                http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

Has anyone been able to get the new Google Customer Reviews module to work correctly? We still show 0.0 reviews and GCR says"Google Customer Reviews has not displayed an opt-in notification to your users in more than 30 days." But according to 3DCart support, everything is set up correctly, they don't know what the problem is, and they are waiting for developer to look into which can take weeks if not months. I have a funny feeling the delivery date format is the issue.

Comment

Yes, mine is working -- have you run a test order to see if you get the invite on the order confirmation page?
                    Joe Arbogast

Comment

How do you turn off badge until you get enough reviews.

Comment

I'm not getting the Google confirmation page any longer!

Comment

Originally posted by Birdsafe View Post
                          Yes, mine is working -- have you run a test order to see if you get the invite on the order confirmation page?
                          What did you use for the date part of the Google Code:
                          "estimated_delivery_date": "YYYY-MM-DD",

Comment

HGalindez -- you don't need to edit the code -- set the number of days to delivery in your Google Customer Reviews Modules - -settings.
                            Joe Arbogast

Comment

Since you guys must all have your own dedicated servers - who do you recommend for a SSL company? We are going to go forward with this so we can have the Google Trusted reviews also.

Comment

Hey everyone - The module Google Reviews works right off the bat now. If you select inline on code placement - and do not place the code the badge will not show. This is good for people who do not have enough for a rating yet. As for SSL I recommend True BusinessID for 199 through 3dcart - you can see ours at www.caoh.com - scroll to bottom. Our whole site is https now - we moved recently from Yahoo.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X