New Account Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Account Field

How can I change the fields that come up in the "Create a New Account" (or register with us) section? It asks for a tax ID number and I'd like to eliminate that line, but can't find it anywhere.

Everything on this page can be edited in the registration_0.html file. I think you want to be careful with what fields you remove in case they are required. In that case you would need to remove the requirement.

Comment

Thank you! Opening one of those files is like diffusing a bomb for me--I'm always terrified of really screwing it up. I was hoping there was just a setting somewhere that could be unchecked.

Comment

Just a little note. After messing up my fair share of pages. I've made it a habit of saving a page that I plan to change under a new name by adding "_old" to the name. For example, I would save registration_0.html as registration_0_old.html. This way if I do mess something up - which we all know is easy to do :) - I can just open the old file, rename it and upload it back.

On the otherhand, making and saving numerous changes can get a bit confusing after awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by ScribeTime View Post
          Just a little note. After messing up my fair share of pages. I've made it a habit of saving a page that I plan to change under a new name by adding "_old" to the name. For example, I would save registration_0.html as registration_0_old.html. This way if I do mess something up - which we all know is easy to do :) - I can just open the old file, rename it and upload it back.

On the otherhand, making and saving numerous changes can get a bit confusing after awhile.
          remember, as long as you don't save over the /common folder, you can always copy the data from the common folder back to the template folder

Comment

Working...
          X