Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listing Page layout

http://www.sweetexpressimages.com/ad...=1&item_id=925

I'm trying to have a script placed where the product images are typical viewed at the top of the page. I had it in the description but the customer will have to scroll down too far and feel they will never find it. Right now I was able to make it work in the options section but scrolling will be tedious filling out the options and back to view the plug-in.

Is there a way I can add this for just one product and not the entire listing template? My hopes is to have the plug-in on the left side and simultaneously be able to select the options.

SweetExpress You can, but it will take some html knowledge to do so.

- You can have this on 1 item by downloading your listing_0.html via ftp, changing the file name to something not readily available like listing_2.html (style 3 in your product admin panel).
    - In the new template you would want to put your script just under <div id="mediaContainer"> in the listing template you want to use for the one product.
    - After saving and and re-uploading to your template folder. you would go to that product in the admin panel --> advanced tab --> Listing Template select: "Style 3"), save clear cache, refresh.

If you need any assistance, just send me a PM and I will give you a hand.
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

thecartdesigner thank you so much! This gives me a great start and I believe I can figure most of it out. I will probably shoot you a PM when I'm deep into it but it sounds pretty doable to me so far. I appreciate the help!

Comment

SweetExpress You are very welcome
        TheCartDesigner.com
        Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
        100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X