Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to add a Qty Box next to the Add to Cart buttons when all items are displayed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to add a Qty Box next to the Add to Cart buttons when all items are displayed.

I am looking for a way to add a qty box next to the add to cart button where all products are listed in a grid fashion once a category link is clicked.
    Does anyone have the code to do this?
    I assume it is some extra code that goes on the category_0.html template.

Sending you a pm of my code.

Comment

Would you mind sharing with me also?

Comment

Here is my category template. You can see it here https://www.toocutebeads.com/Holiday-Jewelry-Kits
        This is using the new core themes, but the multiform can be used on any of the older versions as well.
        Attached Files

Comment

That is really interesting Toocutebeads , thank you for sharing that. I can also see using that type of set up when providing a list of accessory items in a product listing itself so that people can be up / cross sold. Awesome.

Comment

nice site , just wondering how did you manage to display inventory stock in category view ( product thumbnails )
            Last edited by kalaja; 09-12-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kalaja View Post
              nice site , just wondering how did you manage to display inventory stock in category view ( product thumbnails )
              Here's the snippet.

<!--START: product_availability-->

<span class="availability">Availability:<strong> [stock]</strong></span>

<!--END: product_availability-->

Comment

thanks Toocutebeads working like a charm ..

Comment

Working...
                X