Looking for a programmer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a programmer...

I need a couple of small modifications made but it's above my skill set. Any recommendations on where I can find someone to help me with this?

Thanks!!

Hi there, you should definitely reach out to Shaun thecartdesigner ... he is incredibly skilled and easy to work with. He is custom building my site from the ground up, and I am very happy with how things are evolving. Hope that helps. Andrew

Comment

I second the Shaun recommendation. He is good to work with and does a great job. His pricing is very reasonable. You can check out some of his add-ons available for 3dcart here http://www.thecartdesigner.com.
      Last edited by ohc; 11-28-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I've heard great things about Shaun, but I tried reaching out to him in the summer and after an initial reply to my inquiry, I never heard from him again. I sent 2 followups and no responses. He did say it was his busy time and I didn't want to push the work off into our busy season so I didn't pursue it any further and looked elsewhere. I'm not here to slam Shaun or his work, but you may need to keep after him.

Comment

jnnjr I apologize, Unfortunately that is the case at times when you are the lone wolf doing everything. Summer was even more hectic because I actually took a vacation and came back to enough work to book me solid til the end of the year. I dread the fact that I will eventually need to hire and train someone to help out with the some of the smaller works.

massagestore Sent you an email earlier. Just wanted to make sure you got it
          TheCartDesigner.com
          Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
          100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

thecartdesigner I understand and am in a very similar situation - too big to keep going by myself, but can't afford to hire help. Congratulations on taking a vacation, though.

Comment

Working...
            X