Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Cart and Menu Icons not working

Hi,

I can't seem to get the shopping bag icon to show in both the PC and mobile/responsive versions of my website - http://richiameconaturals-com-au.3dcartstores.com/

I also can't seem to get the menu icon in the mobile/responsive to work too.

This has also thrown out the top part of the page.

Tried everything I can for days, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard

When I encounter problems like this, I first look at what was recently changed. Sometimes it is an unclosed tag. Sometimes it is a tag closed in the wrong place. Since your problem starts at a particular tag area, look at the code immediately before it, including what javascript is called. Also, since this involves both desktop and mobile, my inclinations would go with a javascript error. Have you modified anything there recently?

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I haven't made any changes, as I copied one of my existing sites straight over to this new site. I can't find any references in the code that is causing this. I know it is probably something simple, but I just haven't been able to see it, where as someone with more knowledge would see it straight away. Anyway will keep trying.

Comment

Working...
      X