Minimum quantity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum quantity

I changed my store from an HTML5 theme to a Core theme. In my old site I had edited the listing_0.html file to display the minimum quantity by changing:
    name="qty-0" value="1" TO
    name="qty-0" value="[minimumorder]"

This doesn't work in the new template. When I change the value to "[minimumorder]" it just changes the number in the qty box from 1 to 0. Can anyone tell me the correct way to display the minimum quantity in the qty input field?

Thank you,
    Brian

You'll probably need to have 3dCart customize your store to allow that variable on the core theme.

-or-

Another option is put the minimum order quantity in say extra_field_5 (Or any extra field that is open), then put the variable [extra_field_5] in the value attribute.

Comment

I just don't understand why that variable doesn't work when inserted into value=" "
      The data is output when exporting the products.csv file. So it's mapped somewhere, right?

Comment

Thinking about changing to a core theme, does anyone know if this is still an issue? Are there any other variables known not to work on core themes?

Comment

Working...
        X