item options to different categories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• item options to different categories

I have a product that comes in different colors. I currently have the dropdown option working where it will also change the image when you choose the color. This seems to be working fine. What I would like to be able to do is also add each color of the item option to a color category so you can also shop by color. Example I have a bowl that has options of blue and red. It is listed in the Category Bowls with the dropdown option to choose blue or red. Then I would also like to have a Category Blue and Red and have the blue bowl show in that category and the red in the Red category. Is there a way to do this?
    Kay Speranza
    Dish Girl LLC
    Fiesta Dinnerware

ksperanza Have you looked at category filters? https://apps.3dcart.com/category-filters.html - I have it installed in my store and it works great. I have the regular one, not the dynamic. Hope that helps, Andrew

Comment

Can you send a link to your store so I can see how it works?
      Kay Speranza
      Dish Girl LLC
      Fiesta Dinnerware

Comment

ksperanza I can't send you the link just yet because my store is 'closed' to the public, and there is no way for me to get you in. It should be open in ~ 9 days though. I wish I could get you access sooner.

Comment

Working...
        X