New Core Template - how do I link (click) to a page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Core Template - how do I link (click) to a page

I have taken the plunge and setup a new Core template (brido). It has taken 2 days to get this far!

The question I have for those gurus out there is how do I modify the HTML so that when the user clicks it goes to a specific webpage on my site.

www.fabricgarden.com.au - the tiles I want to fix are in the Collections section.

PS any other feedback would be welcomed as well.

Thanks in advance. Sue
    Last edited by fabricgarden; 07-23-2019, 04:54 PM.
    Sue
    Fabric Garden
    fabricgarden.com.au

In home.html you need to find the collection section and replace the # in the <a> tag. Needs to changed for both the image and name.

Example: <a class="img-wrap" href="#"> should be changed to something like this <a class="img-wrap" href="/DisneyThemedFabrics">

There should be documentation about this template on the theme store. Looks like you're missing quite a bit of stuff.

Also, I noticed when the top bar is in the sticky position, the sub cat drop down menu does not stay open.

Comment

JoeBTI thanks - I will give it a go. Yes, it seems the theme has issues. I have started logging them with the support desk. The most critical one is that once you add something to the cart - you can't click on the Shopping Cart - it hangs!
      Sue
      Fabric Garden
      fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

I have followed all the documentation precisely and this was not mentioned at all. Very disappointing.
        Sue
        Fabric Garden
        fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

That worked - thanks for that - I owe you a drink if you are ever in Sydney Australia!
          Sue
          Fabric Garden
          fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

No problem. I'll hold you to that! Australia is on by bucket list.:)

Comment

Working...
            X