Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cthrn_07
    replied
    JoeBTI thank you! then I think I'm good now. As long as it prints our correctly on invoices then that will work. Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• JoeBTI
    replied
    Did a quick test and the tax 2 & 3 variables will not work on the checkout page. However, they do work on the invoice print and the order-view in the customers account.

Leave a comment:

• cthrn_07
    replied
    JoeBTI Thanks. I have tried that but It still combines the total taxes on line 1 and shows up nothing on Line 2. I may be doing something wrong. Can you help? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• JoeBTI
    replied
    Looking at core.3dcart.com they do show three variables for taxes... [shoppingcart_taxes] [tax] , [shoppingcart_taxes2] [tax2] , [shoppingcart_taxes3] [tax3]. Perhaps you can try adding these to the pages you need.

Leave a comment:

• cthrn_07
    started a topic Setting up Taxes for Canada

Setting up Taxes for Canada

Hi, I'm currently working on my website and having troubles in setting up the taxes for Canada. As some of you may know, we have three kinds of taxes here (GST, HST, PST). I know there is a tailored way of setting this up but instead of showing the amounts on EACH type of tax paid, it shows the TOTAL taxes amount on a single line upon checkout and even on the invoices.

Has anyone found a way on how the taxes could be shown on separate lines upon checkout? Any help is appreciated. this is my only issue before i go live. Thanks.
Working...
X