Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdsafe
    replied
    Just noticed that there is simple code in the Quick Cart that only displays recurring information if it has been chosen. The code on the Shopping Cart page is much more elaborate, I'm assuming because it allows the customer to change the frequency on that page. So I'm wondering if I just replace the simply code from quick cart and paste it into the view cart code, would that work without issues?

Leave a comment:

• Birdsafe
    replied
    Thanks Toocutebeads -- on thinking about it however, I don't think I want to make it hidden totally, only if the item is NOT on a recurring basis, but if it is, then I want it to display. My old theme worked that way, but the new theme displays it for every item, whether having a choice selected or not.

Leave a comment:

• Toocutebeads
    replied
    If its contained in a DIV your could include and inline style <DIV Style="Display: None;">

Leave a comment:

• Birdsafe
    started a topic Hide Recurring Frequency On Cart

Hide Recurring Frequency On Cart

My new Core template displays the option on the shopping cart page for customers to set a recurring order frequency for each product. It's confusing people that is displaying after they have aded to cart and did not set a frequency on the product page. I can see the block on the view_cart html page. What is the best way to hide that? Can I - should - just delete that block of code from the view cart page?? or just add a hidden attribute somewhere? -- but where?
Working...
X