Looking for sites using the Category Filter App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for sites using the Category Filter App

Im thinking about getting this add-on. I think it will help my site but I am looking to see this app in full use and not the limited preview 3dcart offers. Does anyone use this app? If you do can you post your URL so I can see it in action?

Hey there cdarmssupply I have it, and you can see it here: https://www.massagestore.com/cream-l...in-relief.html - it works great. I hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by massagestore View Post
      Hey there cdarmssupply I have it, and you can see it here: https://www.massagestore.com/cream-l...in-relief.html - it works great. I hope that helps.
      Thank you. Looks good. Can the filters be placed on the side or are they set on the top only? Is it a very time consuming task to go back in and set these up? I currently have about 1500 products and will be adding many more.

Also I love how your main categories lock at the top when you scroll down.

Comment

You know, I am not sure. I just dream things up and Shaun thecartdesigner makes it happen. The filters, if I remember correctly, orient themselves horizontally, but I am sure that is just a coding thing, and not sure if 3d allows access to that. It isn't terribly time consuming if you assign it via a spreadsheet upload I am sure, but since I am in development, I do this as I go.

Thank you for the compliment. Again, that is Shaun’s mastery sprinkled with a tiny bit of my code tinkering. I hope this helps and wish you luck with it all.
        Last edited by massagestore; 07-28-2020, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by massagestore View Post
          You know, I am not sure. I just dream things up and Shaun thecartdesigner Designer makes it happen. The filters, if I remember correctly, orient themselves horizontally, but I am sure that is just a coding thing, and not sure if 3d allows access to that. It isn't terribly time consuming if you assign it via a spreadsheet upload I am sure, but since I am in development, I do this as I go.

Thank you for the compliment. Again, that is Shauns mastery sprinkled with a tiny bit of my code tinkering. I hope this helps and wish you luck with it all.
          Thank you for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X