Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mueller
    replied
    Can you post a link? May be hard if your store is not open since I won't be able to access it, but if you can I will take a look at it to see if I can help.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Template Layout 2
    It's the title for "LINKS"

It doesn't allow enough character on the line before CR

Leave a comment:

• mueller
    replied
    Hard to tell for me when looking at what you posted. My best guess would be to edit one of the widths (either a table or a cell) since you don't actually specify the number of characters unless, for example, you are working with a form. One other concern would be and padding in the cell but this doesn't appear to be the problem.

If you post a link to your site or if you are working with a standard system template just post the template you are using (directory and file name) and it will be easier for someone to help.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    It is the title of the Colored Tab at the top of the "links" menu.
    I would think it is here:

<!--START: FRAME_LINKS--> <!-- Start of menu --> <!-- Top Half of Menu section --> <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width=162> <tr> <td width="50%"><table border="0" width="162" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr> <td width="4"><!--right corner--> <table border="0" width="4" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr> <td width="100%" colspan="2

I just don't know where the number of characters that fit on one line is.

For example:

The menu tab says: Other Links

Looks fine.

If you change title to Other Interesting Links

It displays like this:

Other Interesting
    Links

There is room for all the characters in the colored tab, but, it inserts a CR and makes it come out on two lines which doesn't look right with all the other tabs in the side bar.

Thanks! :)

Leave a comment:

• mueller
    replied
    Is the menu button a graphic? If so you would need to increase the width of the graphic and while I haven't looked at this template you would likely need to change the width of the table the button is sitting in and/or some other code in the frame.html file.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    started a topic Character length on Menu

Character length on Menu

Anyone know how to change the nummber of characters allowed on a menu button? I use the style template with rounded tabs for the different section in the left nav bar. However, the number of characters is limited before a carrige return is added. I want all characters on the same line. Anyway to do this?
    Thanks. :)
Working...
X