Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to hide the shopping cart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoodSprite
    replied
    Originally posted by mueller View Post
    You can comment out the code or delete it after you make a backup of course. To make a backup just download a copy via FTP and rename it as a backup then edit the live version. If you make a mistake you can just overwrite with the backed up version and upload via FTP to get back to the working version.
    I have a dumb question: What does "comment out" mean? And what would be the difference/benefits between "commenting out" code versus simply deleting it?

I, too, am having the same troubles with the shopping cart appearing in my left banner and bumping down all of the custom navigation links.

Leave a comment:

• DanDeLioN
    replied
    its also happen if I login as a customer , and it says, "hello [first+last name]" and with that space also.

I tried to looking "shopping cart" tools that we can play/ put wherever we want, but I can't find it. Also for the colors, because I change the dominant colors, but the shopping cart on the left still have blue and grey which not consistent with whole website :-s

Leave a comment:

• mueller
    replied
    I tried your test and it appears that the image on the home page is what is causing the blank white space below the cart which makes it look like it stretches. You could remove the cart from the right panel to make it look a bit better. Other than that you can mess around with the template to get the to run across the top which would eliminate the stretch appearance.

Leave a comment:

• DanDeLioN
    replied
    Helloww.. so, I have the same issue about shopping cart. My website not publish yet, so I want figure out before we launch it.

I hide the shopping cart icon or something like that, but everytime I put new item, "Add to cart", and there's a new table appears on page, and it makes the page stretch. Do you have any idea so the table wont appear, except people click icon cart?

You can try : https://orchardcorset.3dcartstores.com/
    Try add 1 item, and continue shopping, then click :

home
    on this link :
    Home > Bras
    And you will see the new table that stretch the website :(

Leave a comment:

• mueller
    replied
    Or, is there a way to comment out large amounts of code in the html frame file? How do you make a backup copy of a template file?
    You can comment out the code or delete it after you make a backup of course. To make a backup just download a copy via FTP and rename it as a backup then edit the live version. If you make a mistake you can just overwrite with the backed up version and upload via FTP to get back to the working version.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    started a topic Is there a way to hide the shopping cart?

Is there a way to hide the shopping cart?

I need to hide the shoppingt cart from the NAV bar. There's an option to hide an empty cart, but no way to hide the cart with items in it?
    Or, is there a way to comment out large amounts of code in the html frame file? How do you make a backup copy of a template file?

Thanks.
Working...
X