Just finished setting up my store, do you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished setting up my store, do you

have any thoughts or feelings on it? (Likes and Dislikes)

I hope to go live by December, payment and shipping methods are setup, need to setup my auto-responder message to show up on screen for first time visitors (so they can get a $25 Gift Certificate to the site when they sign up, as well as contest offers)

Buy Museum Replicas Online

I may in the future subscribe to HackerSafe to get the logo placed the paypal image to possibly boost customer trust and conversions. Would that be worthwhile at this starting level? Any of you use it or any other similar service?

I really like your indiana-jones theme :D

need to setup my auto-responder message to show up on screen for first time visitors (so they can get a $25 Gift Certificate to the site when they sign up, as well as contest offers)
    This is a good idea! I thought about it, but my website already published long time ago.. and I want to make the same thing (kinda) if people subscribe the mailing list.. Did u figure out how to set that up?

Comment

I have an account with Aweber already, so I'd just be adding a special popover code to my site to attract attention, but also store a cookie so the option for $25 Off only appears on their first visit, to boost that need to act!

I might put a link to the software on here, it retails for $67, but I have a link for $25 if anyone is interested. The software is instant popover 3.0 by Matt Callen

Comment

Keep in mind that people hate pop-ups. It may cause someone to leave your site. If you do put one in, make sure that you can track how many people respond to it, as opposed to how many people leave right away.

I like the theme as well.

A few suggestions for the item template.

1) Move the specifications up... maybe even next to the image.
        2) The free shipping logo seems out of place on your site. To bright and modern looking. Maybe have a horse or something? i dont know.
        3) the "send to" is a little bit cumbersome. Maybe just have a check box "this item is a gift" or something like that.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback,

Yes I'm more testing popovers (vs a popup which opens another window) by tracking bounce rate and sign-up to viewing ratio.

Currently the popover only shows once per computer, even if they leave the site and comeback.

As I test I might have it show up whenever they view the homepage (should they decide to want $25 off after finding an item on the site)

Comment

Working...
          X